Email Subsciptions

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Todaysgist Updates

Popular Posts

Home » » Dear Todaysgist Readers: Please help me!

Dear Todaysgist Readers: Please help me!

Before I begin, I'm 33 yrs old, full-time single mother to a beautiful 8 month old girl. I've been with my boyfriend for 5 years.The beginning of our relationship was great, perfect, we both love s*x sometimes we have 2 or 3 times in a night until l started having some weird changes in my private part, increase in vaginal discharges and pain during s*xual intercourse.

 l went to the hospital ,took some test and result came out that i have Chlamdia (sexually transmitted disease). The honest truth is that l never had s*x in 13 years. He knows it and he is the first guy I had unprotected s*x with when we met .l kindly sat him down and asked him if he has had Chalmdia before or has had any unprotected s*x with another woman.

 He got angry, shouted, denied, pointed finger at me and accused me of cheating and having disease, OMG men. Was speechless, disturbed and cried. I do not know any other man that has touched me at all. l've done everything to prove my loyalty, love, respect, faithfulness, everything to him. Second issue. 

Was diagnosed of fabriod last two years and i told my close friend and she adviced me not to tell him but since i love him i couldn't keep it as secret, so l told him. He promised me that we will get married and start a family and convinced me to get pregnant which i did after 5 months. As soon as i got pregnant his mood changed. i struggled alone from day 1 until the baby gal was born last year.We have never had s*x for the past one year seven months now. He refused me completely even when i try. 

 He moved out from our apartment and visit us once in 2 or 3 weeks or even a month. We had misunderstanding last week and he told me that I'm ungrateful because he has done me good by giving me a child because the doctor said I can't have any kids. He sent me a break up text message three days ago. l realize I'm losing myself with a lot of thoughts. I am stuck on the qualities he has shown me, great man, affectionate, loving, hard working, but why does he lose control when it comes to me? Please help me. Ms Q
-->