Email Subsciptions

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Todaysgist Updates

Popular Posts

Home » » Chika Ike Says Life Is Better Without Sex

Chika Ike Says Life Is Better Without Sex

Nollywood actress, Chika Ike has made a name for herself as one of the top screen diva's in Nigeria. Despite so hot and pretty, the beautiful actress is single and in this latest interview with the The Sun, the entrepreneur, actress and now movie producer claims she has been celibate for a year now.
 Chika Ike has remained ageless, what are your best kept beauty secrets?
Honestly, let me thank my mother’s genes. People always say ‘I woke up like this flawless’ but it’s not always like that. I drink a lot of water, I exercise and I eat vegetables. Then I opt for fruits for vitamins and rest a lot. I take a lot of apples, berries and Mangoes. I’m not a fan of pineapples and water melons. 
 You took a break from sex, is that part of the beauty routine too?
No, not at all (laughter). Sex is not part of my beauty routine right now. I just want to focus on my movie, Nwa Teacher, and my reality show, African Diva. I’m very determined. If I make up my mind to do something I face it. I decided to be celibate for now and I’m enjoying it, it's better that way.
 How did your partner take the decision to be celibate?
Well, he understands but I don’t really have a boyfriend or partner right now. 
 Hope you won’t surprise us with your wedding invitation card soon?
It could happen but I’m not really into any relationship right now. All my energy is channeled on my new projects. 
 You’ve been scarce in Nollywood, are you tired of acting?
You are very right about that. I’m still acting but very picky. I don’t just accept roles. At this point in my career, I don’t really need to be in all the movies but only the good ones. 
 Sometime ago you went on a tour that made tongues wag, how did you take reactions that trailed the move? -I had to do what I had to do; all work and no play makes Chika a dull girl so I made it compulsory to take a vacation yearly to relax and make myself happy. Even if it might annoy some people but I don’t really care; I just want to be happy. 
 It was rumoured that a sugar daddy sponsored the trip?
Wow! People said all that? I didn’t hear-o. Well, I guess they forget that I’m an Ambassador to different brands. I earn my money. I have a store called Fancy Nancy. I’m business woman, actress and lots more. So I make my money and deserve to be happy. I owe my success to God and constant hard work. Aside the Chika Ike we see on TV and on social media, who’s the real you? -I’m a very cool girl, in fact, your girl next door. I’m that girl you can talk to. 
 If that’s what you are, why do people see you as a snub?
You don’t expect everybody to have a good opinion about you. I can't be open to everybody. You have to come closer to me to know my kind of person she says.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

-->