Email Subsciptions

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Todaysgist Updates

Popular Posts

Home » » ''No Man Influenced My Conversion To Islam'' - Nollwood Actress Denies Claims, Explains Why

''No Man Influenced My Conversion To Islam'' - Nollwood Actress Denies Claims, Explains Why


  Actress Moji Olaiya has opened up about her conversion from Christianity to Islam about a year ago now.

 She spoke to Encomium magazine, and said no man influenced her decision to convert... and explained why she did it.

"Honestly, Islam is a peaceful religion. The aspect I love most is that you don't need any pastor to get closer to God. You don't really need anybody to pray for you. You can always pray on your own and Almighty Allah will answer your prayer without any intermediary. I have been doing that since I became a Muslim and it has always worked for me. " she said. Continue...

The actress says she was born by a Muslim mother who was an Alhaja but she later married a Christian man and converted to Christianity. She dispelled claims by some people that it was a man that influenced her conversion back to Islam...
"That is the problem I have with people. When you say you are doing something, they believe a man must be responsible for it. No man influenced my decision to identify with Islam. I have just said it, my mother was an Alhaja before she converted to Christianity. Islam has been a religion I have always loved. I have been in-between Christianity and Islam but just recently I decided to embrace Islam fully and there is no regret doing so" she said.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

-->