Email Subsciptions

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Todaysgist Updates

Popular Posts

Home » » "I Feel Depressed That I'm Not Number 1 Yet' - Popular Singer Says

"I Feel Depressed That I'm Not Number 1 Yet' - Popular Singer Says

  

 Fast-rising singer, Orezi (real name) Esegine Allen, who is already known by many after multiple hit songs, in a new interview with Punch talked about his rocky journey to super stardom.

 The singer is very good at what he does but he says he does feel depressed once in a while that he's not gotten to where he should be.
Orezi told Punch:
Before now, I used to think I deserve more than what I am getting since I have put in a lot of work and I have the best videos out there. Although I know some people who came after me and they are more famous than me, I still believe God’s time is the best. The music industry in Nigeria has reached a point where everyone has a destination. As long as one does not allow the fame of others to be a source of concern, one will excel. Sometimes, I feel depressed when I think I have been around for a while and I am yet to get to achieve my goal.”

0 comments :

Post a Comment

-->