Email Subsciptions

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Todaysgist Updates

Popular Posts

Home » » ''My Backside Has Caused Men More Pain Than My B*obs - Endowed Nollywood Actress Reveals

''My Backside Has Caused Men More Pain Than My B*obs - Endowed Nollywood Actress Reveals


 Nollywood actress/singer, Anita Joseph, has so many luscious pictures of herself on the internet with either her boobs or the backside running wild and free.

 Her no makeup photos awhile ago caused some big sensation the last time they hit the internet.(hmm!! hmmm!!!)

  But when Vanguard caught up with the diva and asked her the million dollar question; which has caused men more pain, her boobs or backside?
Anita's reply was:
“ My backside is hotter than my b*obs, even though I have both in good measure. Guys find them hard to resist. A guy once tapped my ass and when I turned, he just ran away. My backside has such effects on men.” Source

0 comments :

Post a Comment

-->