Email Subsciptions

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Todaysgist Updates

Popular Posts

Home » » Girls are gold diggers, most of them want me because of my surname" - Linda Ikeji's brother

Girls are gold diggers, most of them want me because of my surname" - Linda Ikeji's brother



The younger brother of popular Nigeria blogger Linda Ikeji gave the reason why he doesn't have a girlfriend. After the above message went viral, he was slammed for the above comment. If you can't see what he wrote clearly,i will make it clearer. Lol, this boy is funny oh.
The reason y I don't hav a girl frd is because i hav neva seen the one I truly love... 
I see a lot of gold diggers who want me because of my surname. 
After reading his comments, i wonder  how children of great or super rich people find girl friends or boy friends if everyone they find is after their surname as believed by this fortunate young man.
Read other comments from popular blogs below:
ANGELRAY SAYSYeye dey smell, wat is ur surname, A. Goodluck Jonathan, B. Atiku. C. Dangote. D. Namadi Sambo. E. Adenuga. Ans, non of the above, abeg get out from this blog, u are too ugly and skinny dats y no woman wants u.
Lolz? Wats d sweet tin wif d name is nt evn as if his fine! Hw wl d grls knw his surname if his nt d1 going about singing d name he shud geraut
Dis guy's head is so empty guly boi like him chaii God punish devil.
Dis guy should take seats jor...no girl likes him cos of how unfine he looks...shamelessly bragging with d name a woman has made 4 his family... 
culled 

0 comments :

Post a Comment

-->