Email Subsciptions

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Todaysgist Updates

Popular Posts

Home » , » Alert!!! Actress Omoni Oboli warns Fans of Scams who act in her name

Alert!!! Actress Omoni Oboli warns Fans of Scams who act in her name

It's happening so much these days, so i think its high time celebs and blogs sensitize people that there are thousands of jobless people sitting on their laptops and defrauding innocent people using the name of popular celebrities.Nollywood actress Omoni Oboli just shared the photo below:

People be wise! This was just sent to my production coordinator who liked the page. I cringe to think of the people who don't have my personal number hence can't call me to verify. I will never do this! If I do giveaways, I will pay the courier fees! #dontbeavictim #thisisnothowIroll #veryannoying #distractingmyscriptingthismorning #looooonghiss

0 comments :

Post a Comment

-->