Email Subsciptions

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Todaysgist Updates

Popular Posts

Home » » I don't care if people hate my guts--Denrele blast critics

I don't care if people hate my guts--Denrele blast critics

Nigeria's controversial Television personality, Adenrele Edun Olufemi popularly known and called by fans as’ Denrele ‘ is commonly known for his unique fashion style and personality, who started his television career as an actor at eleven when he played a presenter/producer on Kiddievision 101 on NTA Network.

For sometimes, controversies have been going viral about the TV presenter, which he does not care about.

As a result of the controversies, Denrele has blasted his haters as he spark fire to his haters

Read below ;
I don't care if people hate my guts; I assume most of them do. The important question is whether they are in a position to do anything about it!! My mouth is a fire escape....my microphone is my power....The words keep coming out....don't care that they are naked cos there is something burning in there!!!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

-->