Email Subsciptions

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Todaysgist Updates

Popular Posts

Home » , » 2Face Idibia Covers OK! Nigeria Magazine May Edition

2Face Idibia Covers OK! Nigeria Magazine May Edition

He is popularly referred to as the king of Nigeria music for his revolutionary releases that put Nigeria songs on the world map when he was under Kennis Music.He is still highly relevant in the industry despite his over a decade of being in the game. He recently covers this month's edition of OK Nigeria magazine and here he said on some questions.


On married life and having a baby in the house again:
So far so good. We are still babies in the marriage institution so we are taking it easy. We are learning something new every day within our marriage. Having a baby in the house has definitely changed some things. I can’t do some things I used to do like go out and not come back home the same night. Prior to having a baby in the house, I could just go to a friend’s house and stay the night. But now I have to take permission (laughs). It has definitely grounded me. It is a good change though and I don’t miss the old days at all.”

On if marriage has changed anything about he and Annie’s relationship:
Definitely! We understand and tolerate each other more.
On what makes Annie and their union so special:
Wow. I guess because she’s good peoples. That is the only one sentence I can use to describe her. I hate the way she knows me so well.”

Why he didn’t go the Fela route and have 18 wives:
“(Laughs) One woman alone is a lot of trouble. Having 18 is a suicide mission. But I will consider it. I will talk to Annie and ask her if she can compromise (laughs).”

About DJ Xclusive saying Nigerian men prefer light skinned ladies:
“I think that is his own preference. He can’t just generalise like that. In Nigeria, there are men that like big women and some that like skinny women. Same way I know so many guys that only go for dark skinned women, and being light skinned is a turn off for them, I also know some men that prefer light skinned women. Most of the women that I have dated are dark skinned so I guess you can say that is my own preference, which is good as my wife is actually dark skinned too, so no worries there.”

0 comments :

Post a Comment

-->