Email Subsciptions

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Todaysgist Updates

Popular Posts

Home » » The World’s Fattest Woman Is in Love, Set To Slim Down Before Her Wedding(Photos)

The World’s Fattest Woman Is in Love, Set To Slim Down Before Her Wedding(Photos)


 The world’s fattest woman, Charity Pierce, 38, has found love with a toyboy about half her age.

 And she is determined to walk up the aisle to marry him despite weighing twice as much as him.

Housebound Charity Pierce, who weighs in at 56.4st, needs to lose 20st before her wedding so she can have a life-saving gastric bypass operation. She has already reduced her calorie intake from 10,000 to just 1,200 per day in the hope she can enjoy her first dance with fiancé Tony Saur, 22.

Charity said: 
I’m determined not to have to get married at home – I want to be able to walk up the 
aisle. We both love country music so I plan to wear a wedding dress, cowboy boots and cowgirl hat and Tony will be in jeans and cowboy boots.’


Doctors have warned Charity, who has been housebound since 2001, that without significant weight loss she could die. Before she started her diet in February, 2014, Charity would eat cereal, two pizzas, two big sandwiches, five doughnuts, two plates of lasagne, a Kit-Kat chocolate bar, a big bowl of popcorn, and Pop Tarts in one day.
She said: 
‘I’m worried about having a heart attack or a stroke and dying in my sleep. My dream goal is to be 14st and get married to my fiancé.  I don’t want much – I just want to have a life.’

Charity recently discovered after doctors weighed her on a set of heavy-duty scales that she was the heaviest living woman on record, beating Pauline Potter who weighed 45.9st in 2011 but last year shed 7st. After the weigh-in, Charity said: 
Seeing that figure appear on the scales was such a shock. I didn’t expect that. It was devastating.’


But now with help from Tony she eats three yogurts, a banana with peanut butter, mixed vegetables, grilled chicken, vegetable pizza, and hummus with crackers.
Tony said: 
‘Charity’s size has never been an issue for me….I think she will be a beautiful bride. I do worry that she is going to die early but I try to support her to lose weight. I feel confident she will lose weight and have the operation.’

1 comments :

  1. Tony u are a great and good man on earth I really like your package ikeep it on God is by your side ok

    ReplyDelete

-->