Email Subsciptions

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Todaysgist Updates

Popular Posts

Home » » Denrele slams those who have a problem with his looks

Denrele slams those who have a problem with his looks

Derenle recently changed his dark hair to a blonde look and since the change, he has been making both positve and negative headlines in blogs and social media.  This is what he has to say to haters
Ditched my dark wavy tresses for a blondier version!! And that’s all my HAIR; I paid for it so it’s mine!! Normal is Boring! I’m not weird; Im a limited edition, Something you don’t see that often. Gat a problem with my look?? Ermmmm….I just fall outside your exceptionally narrow view of the world.#madnessonheels#IsItYourHead? #IsItYourHair? #GoJumpOver3rdMainlandIfYouNoLikeAm

0 comments :

Post a Comment

-->