Email Subsciptions

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Todaysgist Updates

Popular Posts

Home » » Popular Nollywoood Actress Finds New Love

Popular Nollywoood Actress Finds New Love


She's a been a victim of domestic violence and deserves a man who respects and treats her like a princess, here's what Ayo Adesanya had to say about her love life in a recent interview.

People seem to see you as being arrogant. How do you take that?
I don’t know where you got your fact from, but all I can tell you is that I am not arrogant. I am a normal person. I am a cool person. The fact that one plays one role in a movie does not make that person to be wicked, arrogant or controversial. There are roles that you will play that people will like you, and there are also roles that you will play that people will feel like stoning you to death. People should know the difference between when one is on set and when one is living one’s normal life. These are two different things. The fact that I acted as prosti-tute in a movie does not make me a prostitute.

After Goriola Hassan, your ex-hubby, what next?
What next as in what? I am leaving my life as normal. Goriola is a closed chapter in my life; it is one of those things in life. Life continues. Will I continue to ruminate over that? A beg, life continues

Have you found another love?
Yes. I have found another love. I am into a new relationship.

But has love been fair to you?
Yes. Love has been fair to me, and I thank God for that.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

-->