Email Subsciptions

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Todaysgist Updates

Popular Posts

Home » » Daughter Of Popular Musician Is A Year Older (PHOTOS)

Daughter Of Popular Musician Is A Year Older (PHOTOS)

wa
She actually turned 15 yesterday and her beautiful mother, Waje shared some photos with a very lovely caption, she had her daughter when she was only 17 and unlike some other young mothers she helped bring the child up properly.....see:


"My gift from God, my Joy,the daughter who has been set on a hill, your light will shine so bright, I love you sooooo much, I'm so proud of you and I can see you growing to be a wonderful and intelligent young lady. You are priceless. Thank you for coming to this world thru me, I'm truly honored and overwhelmed with the blessing of being Ogorchukwu emeralds mother, my gem"

0 comments :

Post a Comment

-->