Email Subsciptions

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Todaysgist Updates

Popular Posts

Home » » Oscar Pistorius mourns girlfriend one year after he killed her

Oscar Pistorius mourns girlfriend one year after he killed her

It’s one year today since his girlfriend Reeva Steenkamp was found dead and he claimed he shot her thinking she was a robber.He posted this note to mark it on his website.

“No words can adequately capture my feelings about the devastating accident that has caused such heartache for everyone who truly loved – and continues to love Reeva.The pain and sadness – especially for Reeva’s parents, family and friends consumes me with sorrow.The loss of Reeva and the complete trauma of that day, I will carry with me for the rest of my life

0 comments :

Post a Comment

-->