Email Subsciptions

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Todaysgist Updates

Popular Posts

Home » , » BOMBSHELL!!! “I Describe my Shape as Coca Cola Bottle” – Juliet Ibrahim

BOMBSHELL!!! “I Describe my Shape as Coca Cola Bottle” – Juliet Ibrahim

Beautiful, controversial and award winning Ghollywood actress Juliet Ibrahim is the latest cover star for City People Fashion & Lifestyle Magazine. The actress who is known for slamming others celebs like Kim kardashian, OJB jezreal e.t.c has released another one but this time she is not slamming anybody but praising her own shape. 

On the cover, Juliet shows off her hourglass shape in a sequined figure hugging dress. “I describe my shape as Coca Cola Bottle” she tells the publication. Inside the publication, she gives the scoop on the world according to Juliet.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

-->