Email Subsciptions

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Todaysgist Updates

Popular Posts

Home » , » Nollywood's Most Celebrated Couple : ''She's Not Only My Wife But My Mother And Best Friend''

Nollywood's Most Celebrated Couple : ''She's Not Only My Wife But My Mother And Best Friend''


 The couple who have been tagged as “Nollywood’s most celebrated couple” have been married for 28 years.

Olu Jacobs said marrying Joke was the best decision of his life till date.

Hear what the 71-year-old actor said about his wife:

“Joke has been more than a wife to me. She has been a confidant, a counsellor, a great manager and business partner. A mother and my best friend”.

“All these combined with the God factor are the reasons why our marriage has lasted this long”.

Apart from their Nollywood career, the couple together owned, Lufodo Group, which comprises Lufodo Academy of Performing Arts (LAPA), Lufodo Distribution and Lufodo Consult, an entertainment related business group.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

-->