Email Subsciptions

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Todaysgist Updates

Popular Posts

Home » » It’s not possible to wear bra all the time - Popular Nollywood Actress Defends PHOTO

It’s not possible to wear bra all the time - Popular Nollywood Actress Defends PHOTO

 
Well I guess her statement is true but when sharing a photo the world will see I think you should put on one.... on controversial photo Halima Abubakar, in a quick chat lamented that she just can’t wear bra all the time.
 
See the direct quote below:
"My critics should allow me to breathe as it’s not possible to wear bra all the time…in the picture. I was actually at home just relaxing without a bra on"
READ MORE:  http://news.naij.com/55770.html

1 comments :

  1. Na ur headache!!!U like wear,u like naked

    ReplyDelete

-->