Email Subsciptions

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Todaysgist Updates

Popular Posts

Home » » ''Why I Never Wanted to Raise Children'' - World's Most Powerful Woman

''Why I Never Wanted to Raise Children'' - World's Most Powerful Woman


 One of the most influential and power women on earth Oprah Winfrey, in an interview with Reporters explained that she does not regret a life without her own children.

According to the billionaire, "If I had kids, my kids would hate me.

 They would have ended up on the equivalent of the Oprah show talking about me; because something in my life would have had to suffer and it would've probably been them''.

Winfrey who, at age 14 gave birth to a baby who only lived for a number of weeks - said her attitude towards having more children has essentially been the same since her child-hood best friend Gayle King, who's still her best friend today, had very different aspirations.


"Gayle now a mother of two was the kind of kid who, in seventh grade home ec class, was writing down her name and the names of her children," Winfrey explained.

 "While she was having those kind of daydreams, I was having daydreams about how I could the next Martin Luther King."  

 Winfrey also said she does have any plans to slow down her in her career, as she doesn't feel old. 

0 comments :

Post a Comment

-->