The Glitz Magazine recently released their list of African celebrities profiled under the top 20 most beautiful African women of 2013.
The big list accommodated celebrities from Nigeria, Ghana, South Africa and other African countries.
Nigerian celebrities like Omotola Jalade Ekeinde, Tiwa Savage, Stephanie Linus Okere and many others were present.
Check out the top 20 most beautiful women in Africa 2013 below;
- lLeila Lopes from Angola(Pictured above, she's a popular beauty queen)
- Vimbai Mutinhiri from Zimbabwe
- Model Oluchi Orlandi from Nigeria
- Actress Yvonne Nelson from Ghana
- eX-BBA Winner Dillish Mathews from Namibia
- Former Miss World, Agbani Darego from Nigeria
- Singer Tiwa Savage from Nigeria
- Nollywood actress Stephanie Okereke Linus from Nigeria
- Nollywood actress Genevieve Nnaji from Nigeria
- Joselyn Dumas from Ghana
- Gollywood actress Yvonne Okoro from Ghana
- Gollywood actress Jackie Appiah from Ghana
- Millen Magese from Tanzania
- Reality show host and actress Omotola Jalade Ekeinde from Nigeria
- Zainab Sheriff from Sierra Leone
- Naa Okailey Shooter from Ghana
- Gollywood actress Nadia Buari from Ghana
- Lerato “Lira” Molapo from South Africa
- Babalwa “Barbz” Mneno from South Africa
- Elham Wagdi from Egypt