Email Subsciptions

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Todaysgist Updates

Popular Posts

Home » , , » Sorry Annie, I love Tuface, Eva Says (Check out Annie Idibia reply)

Sorry Annie, I love Tuface, Eva Says (Check out Annie Idibia reply)

Nigeria female rapper Eva posted this lovely photo of her and 2face Idibia recently and said:

I used to love him!!! Errr... Sowwie Annie, i still do! 2face has always been my 
crush but he's taken. My God is a God of second chances, what God has joined in this picture, let no....
See Annie Idibia's reply below:


I loveeeeeee d pic! It ok ,evry1 loves him.. Hehehehe lol
 she said and Eva responded with: 
You see why u r my sister!!!! We can share! Family matters tins *runs to Zamfara..." and Annie further replied with "chai!!!! Zamfara far oooo!! oh no! Hw I wan take catch u with my longgggg belle? Na die I dey oo!
See snapshot of their conversation below:


6 comments :

  1. She is speaking her true mind.... but he has been taken already

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We Provide FREE Materials For Writing Books, Projects, Seminar, Journals, Feasibility Study etc. For BUSINESS AND EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES http://www.martinslibrary.blogspot.com

      Delete
  2. 2face still the envy of all

    ReplyDelete
  3. ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A SUGER MUMMY OR DADDY PLEASE CALL THIS LINE 08132333771 PLEASE BE MATURE.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 2face is taken n properly married so let d wife ve her peace e no easy

    ReplyDelete
  5. What God has joined Together ,Let No Adam or Eve put Asunder. !!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

-->