Email Subsciptions

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Todaysgist Updates

Popular Posts

Home » » ‘I’ll wait for Mr. Right even if it takes 100 years’ - Popular Nigerian Celebrity

‘I’ll wait for Mr. Right even if it takes 100 years’ - Popular Nigerian Celebrity

 
One thing I love about this particular celebrity is the fact she's always honest, you don't frequently hear bad things about her, you don't also see her in the magazines everyday, its a once in a while thing.
 
Karen Igho of BBA, when she was in the house we all know a bunch of things happened, both moral and immoral but that's what it takes to win the game so lets keep BBA aside and focus on her recent interview.
 
It's a really long one but I'll bring to you few important parts about it.
  
What’s the major lesson you learnt in the Big Brother house?
 
For me, it was a wonderful experience but I must say the main lesson was that when it comes to money and friendship you have to be very careful because you never know who really likes you for who you are.  People can do all sorts of things for fame and money but it still wouldn’t stop me from being who I am. But what I now understand is that BBA was a game and in as much as it was a game, people got hurt but it’s about time you let it go. I mean this is 2013 and all that was in the past.
 
How do you cope with the several advances from men?
 
You know I can go on twitter and say I’m lonely, or pick up my phone and make calls and men will arrive, but I don’t want that. I want a connection. I want to be in love, I don’t want to fall for someone because he is a star or because of what he has. I want to fall in love with you because of who you are. Some men come and try to entice me with materials things. You don’t have to be rich to win my world. I would wait for the right man even if it takes a hundred years, after all they say God’s time is the best.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

-->