Email Subsciptions

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Todaysgist Updates

Popular Posts

Home » , » 'He's My BOO: Jada Pinkett Smith on her love for husband Will... and why she won't be divorcing

'He's My BOO: Jada Pinkett Smith on her love for husband Will... and why she won't be divorcing

Jada Pinkett Smith says Will Smith is like 'another part' of her. The 40-year-old actress insists she won't be divorcing her 'Men In Black' star husband - despite split rumours earlier this year - and can't even fathom the idea of being separated from her 'boo'. 

Jada told the September issue of Essence magazine: 'It seems like that happens at least once a year, or at least once every two years - it's rumoured that we're getting a divorce. 'But no, we're not getting a divorce. 

Where am I going to go? That's my boo. It's like he's another part of me.' The Matrix Reloaded star - who has Jaden, 14, and 11-year-old Willow with her husband of 15 years - said she tries not to let negative comments about her famous children affect her and is especially proud of 'Whip My Hair' singer Willow's bravery. 

Jada said: 'How people feel about Willow is how people feel about Willow. But what I'm most concerned about is how Willow feels about herself. 'She's an independent, courageous, genius, talented little girl. I'm happy for her, that she can just be who she is.'
The actress also opened up about her recent involvement with the sex trafficking cause in America and confessed she had to be 'schooled' by renowned humanitarian Angelina Jolie. 

Jada enthused: 'I called Angelina Jolie and said, "Ange, I need you, girl. Did you know we have slaves in this county?" 'She said, "Jada, I've been working on this for years - are you kidding me?" 'So I sat on the phone with Angelina and of course it was like going to college. She schooled me.'
-->