Email Subsciptions

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Todaysgist Updates

Popular Posts

Home » , » ‘I WAS NOT BEATEN BY ANYONE’ – JIM IYKE

‘I WAS NOT BEATEN BY ANYONE’ – JIM IYKE

Jim Iyke has denied reports he was beaten by military men during filming for his ‘Blood and Wine‘ movie in Cameroon. 

 The highly controversial actor, who made headlines recently over reports he was beaten in a hang out spot in the Cameroonian town of Limbe for allegedly flirting with a lady friend of a service man, laughed off the reports, calling it a joke. 

 ‘I was not beaten by anyone, I have heard that and it’s a big laugh‘, he disclosed to a reporter. ‘If I was beaten by soldiers like is being wrongly speculated, how come they only beat up my fingers and not my face or body? It is a big joke‘, he affirmed.

 According to him, the cause of the injuries to his fingers were the result of smashing on a glass table while trying to escape fans who mobbed him. we’re told Iyke is back in Cameroon where he is shooting his movie, ‘Blood and Wine’ which also stars actress Uche Jombo.
-->