Email Subsciptions

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Todaysgist Updates

Popular Posts

Home » » Obahiagbon; How WAEC Seized My Result Because of My Grammar

Obahiagbon; How WAEC Seized My Result Because of My Grammar



This may sound unbelievable to your guys but Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon, the grammarian  that love speaking alot of vocabulary attempted English-language examination three times when he sat for  WAEC. Hear from the his own mouth.
Did you write exams in school in these big words?
I used such words very-very freely in my exams both at the secondary school and in my university and little wonder I had the misfortune of my English results being seized intermittently in my O’ Levels. WAEC released my results for the other subjects and withheld my English result. This happened for about three years. Twice, I passed the University Matriculation Examination but I could not proceed to the University because of my English results that were not released. At the end of the day, it was released after the third attempt.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

-->