Email Subsciptions

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Todaysgist Updates

Popular Posts

Home » » SHAME!!! : ''How I Got An Infection From A Top Nigerian Musician After Having S*x With Him''

SHAME!!! : ''How I Got An Infection From A Top Nigerian Musician After Having S*x With Him''


A young Nigerian woman would like to share are unsavory s*xual experience with a man who, according to her, is one of the most famous celebrities in the Nigerian music industry and she cant disclose him just yet for security reasons.

He is one of the reigning musicians who is also a music producer. To protect the alleged "celebrity", his name has not been revealed in this post.

 Young ladies looking to have a bit of fun should be careful of entertainers as this young lady is not the only victim.

Read below;

Our Nigerian celebs like to take advantage of we females, let me tell you a personal experience I had with a top celebrity although I'm not sure if he's actually normal because of the amount of marijuana he consumes.

Anyway I met him and he kept calling me and promised me heaven and how I will be his wife. I agreed to see him & one thing led to another and we had s*x. The c*ndom broke in the process.

After the experience, I had a bad infection and was placed on antibiotics for a week and my doctor suggested that my partner should be treated. I called him severally after that day but he didn't pick up.

 I knew I had been cheated but still I wanted him to treat his infection instead of passing it around.

He has ignored me completely on the last months. I was having drinks with a couple of friends last night and co-incidentally both of them were supposed to hook up with a celeb who I consider dirty & smelling, a complete drug addict. Admittedly he's talented & makes good music.

Although they have been going with the flow but I decided to expose him through this medium because a lot of other girls might not even know he's insane. I also saw a friend’s cousin’s tweet today that read 'omg' ___ ___ DM'd me.
  
Please kindly do a post about it so that girls won’t fall victim.

Thanks. She concluded.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

-->